ARTROMOT ® -CPM moves your patients
The ARTROMOT® state-of-the-art CPM (continuous passive motion) range offers cost-effective and highly efficient solutions for postoperative treatment after joint surgery.
ARTROMOT® -devices are available for
- Knee and hip
Advantages at a glance
Therapy with ARTROMOT® -CPM:
- Prevents arthrofibrosis and joint stiffness
- Improving healing of joint cartilage, tendons, ligaments and soft tissue
- Promotes edema resorption
- Reduces pain
- Increases metabolic process
- Reduces length of hospital stay and overall duration of treatment.
ARTROMOT® -devices are developed and produced by ORMED, the German market leader in CPM.
Take advantage of our expertise:
Over 20 years of experience in development, manufacturing and marketing.
Made in Germany
ARTROMOT® - CPM devices are usually used on an immediate postoperative basis. The length of daily treatment can vary, depending on the injury or illness:
- 3-4 hours(general recommendation)
- up to 24 hours a day in the case of operations of the joint cartilage(SALTER)